Piano Calendar/COVID-19 Precautions
2020 - 2021
- Block One: September 7 – October 9
- Block Two: October 26 - November 25
- Block One: January 11 - February 10 break: February 15-17
- Block Two: February 22- March 24 break: March 29 - April 9
- Block Three: April 12 - May 12 make-up weeks for block three: May 17 - June 2
Cost (5 lessons): $70.00 per student, due the first week of each block.
Due to COVID-19, we will use the following precautions. (These may be modified as needed.)
Before you leave home:
- Students should take their temperature. If they have a fever, they should stay home. Call to reschedule or to set up a Zoom lesson.
- Please use the bathroom right before you leave your home.
- Wash your hands.
At the studio:
- Piano keys will be wiped down between families.
- Students should wait in their vehicle until motioned to enter.
- Students should not touch the door handle but wait for me to open & close the door for them.
- Limit one person in the house at a time. (Cold weather exception: Those who need to wait on a student are welcome to use the waiting room for warmth. Those using the room should wear a mask, covering both the mouth and nose and use hand sanitizer on entering and again before leaving.)
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times in the studio. The mask must cover both the mouth and nose.
- Students will need to use hand sanitizer before & after their lesson (this will be available by the door).
Online lessons should be used when:
- the student is sick with anything that is considered contagious.
- the student or a member of their household tests positive for COVID-19.
- transportation is an issue.
- Online Lessons will not work well for beginning students. Instead of online lessons, they will be credited the following term. Please notify me as soon as you determine they should not attend a lesson.
- For blocks one & two, If a student is too ill to have an online lesson, they will be credited the following term.
- Make-up lessons for block three: May17 - June 2